Infinite Light & Infinite Life:
It is so important in our LOUD and busy lives, that we take time to nurture our mind, body, and soul. People tend to forget that health, love and spirit are a few of most important things we have. By receiving massage therapy, you can decrease the tension and pain in your body, the stress in your life, and increase the quality of life you have. Whether you are an athlete, training, and always on the move, or spend your day working at a desk on a computer, massage will benefit you greatly. Mori's Massage has almost 10 years of experience and can facilitate a wide range of goals, with the hope of bringing awareness to imbalances that you may not even be aware of. Looking forward to meeting you and increasing wellness in your life.
- Deep Tissue and Injury Treatment: Great for realigning deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, and especially helpful for chronically tense and contracted areas. We work with your breath to achieve deeper therapy to reduce pain, adhesion's, scar tissue, and increase your range of motion, flexibility, and circulation.
- Shiatsu Fusion: This is bodywork form, derived from Japan, applies pressure with the therapist’s hands and fingers to acupressure points to not only bring relief to the physical body, but also with the psychological, emotional and spiritual aspects of being. Cara has infused this with using knees, feet, and elbows, to also use her body weight creating meditative session, with deep, slow, smooth, balanced pressure.
- Pregnancy: Massage received during pregnancy can reduce anxiety, decrease symptoms of depression, relieve muscle aches and joint paints, and improve labor outcomes and newborn health. We aim to relax muscle tension and improve lymphatic and blood circulation. These sessions address common discomforts associated with changes brought on by hormone shifts during pregnancy.
- TMJ/Headache Therapy: If you suffer from pain/tension in your jaw due to clenching or grinding your teeth, improper balance of chewing muscles and jaw alignment, or other causes, this treatment will benefit you greatly. Using specific treatment techniques on the jaw, face, scalp, and neck muscles that affect jaw alignment, we can reduce the tension and inflammation causing TMJ symptoms and headaches.
- Cupping: Cupping is a technique used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, using a small flame to create suction of glass cups and placed onto the skin. Once suctioned on, the cups are gently moved across the skin, causing the superficial muscle layer (myofascial tissue) to be drawn into the cup, much like inversed massage. Often a relaxing and relieving sensation, the cups are also left in place on particular knots or tension areas, while the massage therapist continues to work on other parts of the body. Cupping encourages blood flow, loosens fascia, and used to relieve anxiety, fatigue, pains and tension. *Available in 30min sessions or in combo with massage session
- Guided Meditation: Though our physical well-being is so important, our mental well-being is even more so. When our mind is over stimulated, over thinking, and we aren't able to quiet the constant flow of noise in our head, we leave ourselves vulnerable and more prone to low immunity/health problems, stress, lack of sleep, anger/impatience, faster aging, and overall unhappiness. During this 45min guided meditation, Cara will guide you through body awareness, breathing exercises, and mental focuses. All these techniques are for the purpose of quieting your mind, realizing that happiness is within your control, and facilitating the journey of mastering your own mind.